Friday, December 16, 2011

Celebrate the small things!

Celebrate the small things, whether it is something that you accomplished or something your children do, celebrate.  Life is too short to just sit around thinking you didn't do it good enough or you could have done more.  Make everyday a celebration of life.  I'm going to go celebrate nature today and go feed the ducks with my two little ones; I love nature and I am so grateful for its depth, it allows me to escape the worries of life anytime I choose and today I choose to embrace the beauty rather than worry.

Live 'n' Love Out loud!!

1 comment:

Sew Fantastic said...

Well said! Life is so much more enjoyable and fulfilling when we recognize the little things that happen day to day, instead of looking for something big and amazing to happen.Sometimes the smallest things are the biggest blessings in our lives.